What Can I Do with Probiotics?
We all know that after a while swallowing supplements can become boring. I mean after all, who wants to do the same thing every day? Luckily, we have some amazing, easy, and delicious probiotic recipes that we are sure you will love!
1. Coconut Yogurt
Unfortunately, most products we find today are full of unnatural and unnecessary ingredients. This recipe is so easy to make—only takes two ingredients! Coconut milk and our probiotics. The amazing thing about this recipe is YOU control what is in it—no unnatural harmful ingredients.
- 1 can of 14oz full fat coconut milk
- 3 of our probiotic capsules
- Chill 1 14-ounce can of full-fat coconut milk overnight.
- Scoop the thick white layer of the coconut cream into a bowl or mason jar. Be sure to not get any liquid as that thins out your yogurt.
- Add 3 of our probiotic supplements onto the chilled coconut cream and mix well.
- Cover with a cheesecloth (or any breathable fabric) and store in a dark cool room (we recommend a turned off oven) for anywhere between 12-24 hours. You can also let it sit up to 48 hours, it just depends on your preference on tanginess.
Voilà! You have coconut yogurt that you can use in many ways. You can add these to your smoothies, make a fruit parfait, add it to your oatmeal, the list goes on!
2. Berry Probiotic Drink
Probiotic drinks can be very pricey, but we got you covered. This powerful nutrient drink is so delicious and easy to make! You can really customize this drink to your liking of berries. We like using blueberries and strawberries.
What you need:
- 1 1-quart jar
- Filtered or distilled water
- ½ of sliced strawberries
- ½ of blueberries
- 2 of our probiotic supplements
- 1 tablespoon of honey or 1 teaspoon of agave (you can add more or less depending on your sweetness preference)
- Add the strawberries and blueberries into the jar and smash them with a spoon (does not need to be completely smashed) just enough so their natural juices release
- Add your honey or agave and combine it with the berries
- Open and add our probiotics
- Add water to jar making sure you leave about an inch of space
- Cover with cheesecloth or any breathable cloth and let rest for about 2-3 days
This drink can last up to 2 weeks. Make sure that once your drink is ready to consume, you don’t drink straight from the jar but pour into a separate cup so that it does not become contaminated. Refrigerate after.
3. Ultimate Green Juice
We all know green smoothies are packed with nutrients. Now take it a step further by adding healthy bacteria that your body needs to function properly! The good thing about this is that not only is it easy to make, but you can customize it to your liking.
- ½ cup of chopped kale
- ½ cup of chopped spinach
- ¾ cup of chopped cucumber
- ¾ cup of chopped apple (preferably green apple)
- ½ cup of chopped mango
- 1 tbsp. of chia seeds
- 2 of our probiotics capsules
- 1 ½ cups of coconut water (or any water of your choice)
- Add all ingredients into a blender
- *Optional* Add ice
- Blend until smooth consistency
There you have it! A delicious yet powerful green juice that you and your body will love.
4. Probiotic Mask for Acne
Did you know probiotics are not just great for your gut, but they are just as amazing for your skin? By applying probiotics on your skin, they act like a shield by not allowing harmful bacteria that led to inflammation and/or infections. If you struggle with acne and/or rosacea or you just want healthy smooth skin, then this mask is perfect for you!
- 2 of our Probiotic Capsules
- 2 tbsp. of Aloe Vera gel
- 1 tsp of rose water
- Add the Aloe Vera gel, probiotic capsules, and rose water into a bowl
- Mix everything together till you have a smooth consistency
- Apply all over face avoiding eyes and let it rest for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse off with warm water
You will instantly feel your face become smoother. Do this mask 1-2 times a week to see better results.